Salmon is a favorite in our house, especially in the hot summer months. We love it smoked, grilled, baked and rolled into sushi. Today we’re sharing one of our favorite summer salmon recipes.
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1/3 cup reduced fat coconut cream
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 thick Atlantic salmon fillets (skin on), deboned
- 3 green onion stems, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- Cucumber & tomato salad, steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Combine curry paste, coconut cream, fish sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Cut two 12 inch sheets of baking paper and two 12 inch sheets of foil. Place a sheet of baking paper over each piece of foil.
- Place two salmon fillets on each sheet of paper. Evenly top each with curry mixture and sprinkle with half the green onions and half the cilantro leaves. Wrap each and fold to seal.
- Place onto a baking tray. Roast for 12-15 minutes (depending on thickness) until almost cooked through.
- Open carefully and sprinkle fish with remaining green onions and cilantro leaves. Serve with a cucumber & tomato salad, steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges.
Feel free to leave comments below. We would love to hear from you!
Shelly & Teresa